Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cute Business Card Holder Tutorial

I just found this super cute idea on The Crafty Cupboard! I can't wait to make one for myself...As a matter of fact, it's Sunday afternoon, kids are watching tv...I'm off!

If you are looking for a cute business card holder and have an ounce of craftiness in you, I think this is pretty simple. I think it would also be a cute credit card holder. If not, I'm sure I could make one for you :) Enjoy!
                    http://craftycupboard.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-business-card-holder.html

4 comments:

  1. An excellent idea. Thanks for sharing. I was looking for an easier project to try and this will be perfect! I can think of so many people I could make these for (including myself).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I just made one.... it took ten minutes! I love these kind of projects:)
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!! And wish I would have found them oh yesterday...leaving for Blogher 2011 tomorrow with a bunch of cards and no holder! ugh

    Lina
    Fancy frugal Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crafting work is always superb i like craft working but you have done master job to make these cards.
    membership card

    ReplyDelete

You took the time to hear from us, we'd LOVE to hear from you :)