Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Busy Week, Surprise Gift :)

Whoa!!!!

I've have been so busy this week. I am literally overflowing with purse parts. It will be worth it in the end, but I am currently in sweat shop mode down here...ask my friend Amy, she's been sweating it up with me, she'll tell you it is no exaggeration!

But it's all good things. Without huge workloads like this, my hobby wouldn't be a job. But my job is also my hobby, which makes me love going to work :) Do you get that??? God has blessed my little business beyond belief, and 3 months ago, I would have never dreamed I would be where I am now.

When I get a little breathing room, I'll try to post some pics of the sweat shop in action. But not today....I'm on my way out the door to take advantage of my awesome Granny, who has graciously offered to help me get some sewing done today. Since I got her help, I have a little spring in my step, so hopefully the rest of my day will be EXTRA productive now!

So you may be asking why I'm blogging when I have so much work to do.

Good question!

But there is a good reason. I have to brag on my friend Tonya a little bit :)

She is a perfect example of one of those people that God sends into your life, and with little or no warning, you realize down the road that they have been strategically placed there to bring you tons (and in this case...TONS) of blessing! A little background....

Tonya read the post I did about my Mom earlier this year, and asked if she could use it on her blog, Love of Family and Home. I agreed. I had no idea how many doors God would open from this one simple post. A post, that if you remember, I almost didn't publish!

Fast forward to now, and I consider Tonya a good friend. I've never met her, but we talk online all the time. I share her successes, she shares mine. I'm proud when I see her being blessed in some way, and she does things like this:

She designates and entire VLOG to my business. How awesome is that!?!?!

Take a minute to see what she had to say....now that I've wiped my tears from the first time I watched it, I'm ready to share it :D




Thanks Tonya!! You are the best!!!!

I'll check back soon, but in the meantime Have a great week!
Angie

1 comment:

  1. You are the sweetest!! Thanks girly!! Maybe one day, you & I will be able to meet in real life!! I would LOVE that! :)

    ReplyDelete

You took the time to hear from us, we'd LOVE to hear from you :)