Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Eeek! Summer....

So our weather says fall, (at best) but the fact that my kids are home says summer. I say...bummer. For now at least. I decided a year or two ago that it takes 3 weeks, no more, no less to adjust to the new schedule. So I have accepted that work will not go as planned, the kids will fight, and I will hear the dreaded two words, over and over again. "I'M BORED" or the backup phrase when they learn that being bored is not an option..."I'M HUNGRY". Words we as adults have learned, unfortunately can be interchangeable :) (Just ask my 8:30 pm sugar cravings!)

So I am almost one week into the three week window. I can do it....I can do it! Hold on, what do I hear? I think it's peace and harmony! Oh, wait, they are just watching tv. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You took the time to hear from us, we'd LOVE to hear from you :)