Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Girls Night Out


Two pleated handbags shown, one large, one regularLast week I stepped out of the realm of comfort, and went as a featured guest at a Womens Gathering. First of all I was flattered that they would invite me, but most of all, I was honored at the opportunity to show my bags to new eyes.  It was so much fun pairing my bags with outfits and accessories from other lines and seeing how easily a quick change of accessories can change your look.  The coordinator had 3 models in basic outfits, and used bags, jewely and shoes to change the look based on their activities.


It was casual, and the ladies were so much fun! I have to admit I was a little nervous, wondering if I'd be able to pull it off, but in the end, I was challenged in a good way, and left that evening able to see my products from a whole new perspective. (a good thing, of course!)


I thought I'd share a few pictures of the night, but I have to apologize, the settings on my camera that night were perfect for up close still shots, but not so great for shots of the models. So I just showed the best ones I had :)


Bag shown is the Red/White/Floral Convertable

1 comment:

  1. Angie,
    Thank you again so much for coming to our Women Under Construction workshop! We had so much fun and enjoyed seeing all your purses! You did a wonderful job:)

    ReplyDelete

You took the time to hear from us, we'd LOVE to hear from you :)