Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wanna a free wristlet for summer????

I recently started getting to know Kari of "Newlyweds on a Budget" and just adore her! She gushed about my yellow pleated bag, so I decided to thank her for her positive sentiments by sending her a wristlet that matches the bag. I knew she'd love it, but what fun is it if she can't share the joy? So I sent her an extra one to give away to one of her lucky readers.

For details on how to enter to win this fun, summery wristlet, please stop by her blog. And while you are there, check out some of her posts. If you are like me and like to dream about creating things, but don't know how, every Tuesday she posts links to super cute and easy tutorials for DIY projects. I love the weekly inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You took the time to hear from us, we'd LOVE to hear from you :)