Sunday, January 8, 2012

Score Your Purse for Less Than it's Worth(s) ..hehe

Lots of people have been asking me about this big sale I'm launching this Thursday, so for those who don't know, here's how it's going to go :)

This Thursday, January 12 at 9 am, I will be posting a link on my Facebook page. The link will be for  one item in my Etsy shop with a one time use discount code attached to it. That code will be for a substantial discount, ranging from 20 up to 50%! 

The first person to use the code gets it. Once the code is used, the item is no longer on sale. So you have to be quick!

Wristlets
 ($20 regular price)

Bible Covers
($18 regular price)
 I will be posting items and codes at random times of the day and evening through Saturday. (Hours WILL REMAIN between 9 am and 8 pm central time) I will try to give a little warning of the time of the next offer, but won't reveal the item until I post it. I have to keep some element of surprise, right??
Ruffle Bags
($45 or $50 regular price)


I am not trying to clearance my inventory, so these will be items that are new, popular and currently in my shop! So if you were eyeballing anything, now would be the time to follow me on Facebook....hint,hint!

Kids Crayon Bags
($18 regular price)
If you are not on facebook, ask a friend to watch for the codes for you. Facebook is where they will be revealed, so while you don't have to be following Gathered &Sown on FB, it will definitely give you an advantage.

I welcome and appreciate your questions. Please post them in the comments below. I will answer them here to keep all the info in one place.

Finally, to make this sale a success, I need your help! Please pass this on to anyone who might like to be a part of it. Your word of mouth referrals are priceless to me!


So what items are you watching for? I'm trying to decide what to offer first :)



Are you ready??? I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You took the time to hear from us, we'd LOVE to hear from you :)