Thursday, January 12, 2012

Entering a whole new realm of pursemaking!

I recently hit the leather jackpot, thanks to  a hookup from a  friend in the furniture biz!
See these three boxes? They are mine...all mine!
See the words..19.05? Thats pounds. Of leather!
Oh, and there are 3 of them...


This is the 67 pounds all dumped on the ground, waiting for me to sort it. Ugh.

Mid sort, I swear...I have a system here! The angle of the picture is deceiving, you can't tell from looking but it is taking up about 10x10 feet of floor space!

My sister hopes I have enough black to make her a purse. I think we'll be ok....
A preview of my new leather line. Thats all you get til I've got more to show :)

I've already started playing with it today, and have big plans. Now to find somewhere to put it all.....hmmmmm!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! whenever I am looking for leather, I usually get terrible little pieces. I would love to hit a score like that. i love sewing with leather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Do you have any good tips you've learned along the way???

    ReplyDelete

You took the time to hear from us, we'd LOVE to hear from you :)