Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Last Minute Handmade Christmas Gifts with Style

I've been flooded with questions like "did I wait too long?" "Is it too late to order?" and my favorite "Will you hate me if I ask you to make a _____ before Christmas??"

My answer is...maybe not :)

I have lots of great bags here in my studio, ready made, ready to ship!

Stuff for kids..

The perfect clutch for your Christmas parties...





Even some newbies...not even listed yet!

 And of course...




I've got so much more, so if you didn't already think of it, I'd love for you to check out my shop for your Christmas gifts. 

Thank you all for making this my best year yet! You are all a blessing to me :)
Much love and a very Merry Christmas to you all,


Angie

Luke 2:10 And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You took the time to hear from us, we'd LOVE to hear from you :)