Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sorry...

Hi. I accidentally hit PUBLISH instead of close, and hadn't actually written anything!! I'm such a boob! I have nothing to say right now, and nothing fun to show you. So instead, enjoy these random pictures :)
My girls, trying on these weird hats with pigtails and horns :/

Spencer when he was just a puppy. In the car, because he goes everywhere with us. Spoiled dog.

This is my Grandma, painting easter eggs with my girls. We didn't get to do it this year, for the first time since I was a kid. Grandpa and Grandma are STILL married and are 91 and 92 this year. I am so lucky. We have lunch at their house every saturday <3

A creepy Smokey the bear in a parade.

My friend Kim and I with the WPFF van in the annual Brat Days parade :D

Here is a picture I took for my new friend Linda at Lonestar Waxworks. I bought this room spray from her and wanted her to see me enjoying it!

1 comment:

You took the time to hear from us, we'd LOVE to hear from you :)