Monday, March 29, 2010

New Day, New Venture

Ahh, spring break. It's usually a time of sun, fresh air and fun, fun, fun! But, alas, here I am, up to my eyeballs in thread, fabric and heaps of scraps! I remind myself often as the weather is warming up that I am doing something I love, and getting paid for it. As I emerge out of my studio, I look out the window and thank God for the opportunity He is giving me to earn for my family.

It is my hopes to keep anyone who may so choose to follow this blog, captivated with whatever I am creating at the moment. I hope to share inspiration as well as the mishaps that seem to make their way into everything I do. Whatever it takes to keep it interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You took the time to hear from us, we'd LOVE to hear from you :)